What Could an Inventory Management System Mean For Your Business? An Average Profit Increase of $40,000 Per Well.
In the up-and-down world of oilfield work, every detail — and every dollar — matters. When guesswork and unnecessary spending enter the mix, your bottom line suffers. Improve your operations with Economy Inventory Management System (ELIMS).
A remote system with a 99% or greater accuracy, ELIMS places the power of inventory control in your hands. Reduce costly adjustments and write-offs, cut down on hundreds of man hours and streamline practices immediately, with a system that averages $40,000 in savings per job. At ELIMS, we’re working with you — and for you — to optimize your oilfield work.
- Real-time, On-site Field Inventory Management
- Mobile, Wireless, Battery-powered System
- Secure, Encrypted Database
- Accessibility Anytime, Anywhere
- On-site Chemical Total Printouts
- Consignment Billing
- Automated Invoicing from the Field to Your System
- 99% or Greater Inventory Measurement Accuracy
- Modular System Adapts to Most Existing Containers
A Patented Product
ELIMS is proud to announce our first-of-its-kind system was recently approved for a U.S. patent.